A backup is simply a copy of important data that is stored in an alternative location. All organisations should have a backup so data can be recovered if files are deleted or become corrupted. If you would like to learn more about the specific types of backups and their associated benefits, then click here.
Microsoft offer a wide range of services which many businesses utilise on a daily basis. From SharePoint to Exchange, many organisations use these services on a regularly for important data and communications. But Microsoft doesn’t offer a comprehensive backup service of your businesses Office 365 estate. However, Next2IT’s latest backup platform allows your business to minimise the risks of data loss of your Office 365, including: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams. This ensures your data is backed up in the event of a disaster.
Our unique solution allows your business to tailor the backup to encompass all areas of Office 365 you require. As with all backups you can specify the regularity of the backups from once a week though to multiple times per day. Dependant on the level of crucial data this can be varied accordingly. Our managed backup solution runs in the background to ensure no impact to your end users.
- View the protection status of your organisation at a glance. Our dashboard provides you with a clear overview of the backup health and indicates any warnings or failures. This enables accurate remediation where it’s needed most.
- The dashboard breaks down the total size of your backup into emails, files, contacts and calendar. For many organisations emails account for the largest proposition of the overall size.
- Data can be recovered on a per user basis, or the organisation as a whole. Should the worst occur, and data is lost, Next2IT engineers can recover the data to the most recent backup.
- Backup solutions are always costly, Next2IT offers a price competitive solution suitable for your business’ requirements and budget.
- On average our clients see a 25% cost saving compared with alternative solutions.
- Our backups use advanced encryption algorithms to ensure backups of your data are safe and can only be recovered by authorised personnel.
So why wait for a disaster to strike? Protect your data before it’s too late. Speak to an engineer on 0330 1332 202 or email [email protected] for more information.