Microsoft Partner Network is a service used by Microsoft providers to make resources available to businesses around the world. There’s around 100,000 partners, vendors & service providers worldwide with a limited number being certified Silver or Gold partners.
For any business, recognition for the hard work your team do is always a bonus. Here at Next2IT we’re proud to announce we are a certified Microsoft Gold Partner. This means our team have undertaken a number of exams and assessments to showcase their knowledge. Through completing these exams along with numerous other elements, Next2IT was eligible to enrol as a Gold Partner. There’s no announced figures on how many Gold Partners there are, but it’s estimated that only 1% of partners achieve Gold. No mean feat!
But whats the benefit for my company…
Next2IT as a Microsoft Gold Partners have:
- Proven commitment to earning the highest level of customer care & collaboration relationship with Microsoft.
- Know you’re receiving the highest quality of support and care when you need it most.
- Technical and engineering support from a team that’s skilled & certified to a very high standard.
- No issues too big! Our engineers are experts in delivering innovate solutions ensuing the continuity of your business.
- Access to the latest updates and information from Microsoft
- Ground breaking solutions and updates to keep your business ahead of the curve.
Here at Next2IT, we offer a variety of services with expert engineers covering on-premises infrastructure, cloud, and much more we have you covered, no matter the size of scale. Talk to an expert today on 0330 1332 202 or email [email protected]