Considering migrating to the Cloud, or moving Cloud services to another provider? Perhaps you are looking to move to a multi-Cloud environment. Our Cloud Economics Report provides a detailed analysis to enable you to evaluate the cost of running your services with different Cloud providers and insight into the best ways to architect your solutions to maximise efficiencies in the Cloud.
Our report considers factors such as your compute, storage and networking resources and an analysis of historical utilisation. We explore your application and workload environment to understand the logical mappings and service dependencies between applications and services to enable the optimal architecture for a Cloud-based solution.
As part of this analysis, we will investigate which services are capable of transitioning to the IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), SaaS (Software as a Service), and PaaS (Platform as a Service). Our report will document the following key pieces of information.
- Cost comparison of approach (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS).
- Time to convert architecture (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS).
- Platform performance and availability characteristics.
- The longevity of the platform.
Upon completion of the Cloud Economics Report, you will receive documentation of our full findings including:
- Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Anticipated migration groups and dependencies.
- Service pricing in Azure, AWS & Google Cloud.